Why Schedule Routine Maintenance?
Lower Energy Bills
Extend System Life
Breathe Easy - Schedule Your Routine HVAC Maintenance Today!
Your HVAC system is likely one of the most expensive aspects of your home. In order to avoid prematurely replacing it, it is important to have a trained technician perform routine maintenance at least twice a year.
The proper maintenance of your heating/cooling systems, air cleaners and humidifiers will reduce operating costs, increase efficiency, help prevent breakdowns, and extend the life of your systems.
Make maintaining your heating and cooling system one less thing to worry about.
With an Wyant Heating & Air RMA agreement, you will receive 15% off all parts and labor should you need service and a 10% discount on accessories, i.e. humidifiers, air cleaners, and ultra violet lights.
You will also receive two preventive maintenance visits and mechanical data from the following tasks.
- Inspect Burners
- Inspect Safety Devices
- Inspect Blower
- Inspect Indoor Coil
- Clean Outdoor Coil
- Replace Thermostat Batteries (Fall Visit)
- Clean Drain Pan and Lines
- Check Temperature Differentials
- Check Electrical Connections
- Check System Current & Amperage Draws
- Check Refrigerant Pressures
- Lubricate Motors
- Test Defrost Cycle
- Test Electric Heal Elements
- Provide Evaluations and Recommendations